I’m going to start putting together my masterlist of evidence and information. One of the reasons I made this blog was to provide a place where anyone who was unsure (as I am) of what to make of the situation could theoretically come across my blog and find all the info from all sides of the argument in one place, and draw their own conclusions. There’s a lot of stuff floating around, and to a newcomer it can seem a bit daunting… a maze of information. I would simply like to organize it a bit. We’ll see if this works out, I guess!
As I’ve said before, it’s gonna be divided up into categories.The one I thought I’d start with was:
….as this is one element of the case I have seen debated a whole lot. Here’s where you guys come in, if you’re willing to help.
- Anything at all you have read regarding the rucksacks is valid.
- Clips from news reports and broadcasts
- Any photos, articles, pictures or text containing analysis/speculation.
- Forum posts, comments on news articles that you thought were noteworthy
- Details on where they were placed, detonated, etc.
- Other people that you might argue could have been involved or were on the scene (like the Craft guys)
- Tumblr posts you have made, or favourited, or seen floating around, with speculating, questioning… it’s all good.
- SEND THAT SHIT MY WAY.
- Reply to or reblog this post, send it to my ask, whatever. Click the ‘Submit Info Here’ button on the sidebar of my blog. I will sort it all out and put it into a shiny and hopefully well organized page on my blog.
- Why am I not just doing this one my own, you ask? Am I too lazy? Well, I will be doing my own searching as well. But, you guys may have seen things or thought thoughts that I haven’t. And I’m only human. Lots of minds working and searching are more powerful than little old me on my own.
- I really do mean it when I say that ANYTHING is good. Even if it’s something you think I will have already been sent, or that people will all have seen already… I’m sure that someone, somewhere, hasn’t. I want this to be as unbiased and thorough as possible, and that means including everything from initial photos released to wild speculation from both ends of the scale.
- I don’t mind if I get sent the same link more than once. Don’t worry about that. I’d rather get the same bunch of links twice than miss something altogether.
- It doesn’t have to be only pro-Jahar. It can be ANYTHING, incriminating, damning, or proof of his innocence. I mean it. As much info as I can possibly get one these rucksacks and their part in the Marathon.
Guys, I hope you will give me a hand! The web is a big place, and there’s a lot of info out there to sift through. If you got questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.
THANK YOU :)
EDIT: One more thing… reblog this post if you can, so I can reach more people!